Friday, December 24, 2010

Wyld Rabbit

My latest thought is why is it that I can sell excellent vintage fabric for a fraction of what others are selling for and still have less sales.  Why ?  I ship quick,and respond fast to problems, I am quick to respond to customers and I take low ball offers. If I did not take low ball offers I wouldn't have a lot of sales. Then I go and look at other peoples cotton fabrics that they are selling for twice the price I am selling mine for. I don't know what the answer is as to how to win over customers and get sales . What are they doing that I am not. #1, I need to get my status of top rated back, but even when I had it, I still had low balls and no sales. I do have a lot of sales, but not like my competitors. It is frustrating. ...

I do have a new store, through Ioffer and I am hoping to draw some attention to that. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment